Online Aerial Mapping Application
To better serve the needs of our customers, Landiscor is proud to have developed and released LanDiscover in 2012. It is a revolutionary real estate mapping application that is designed to provide nationwide access to current aerial imagery integrated with valuable real estate information. LanDiscover is an innovative technology that shortens the amount of research time needed for Commercial Real Estate professionals. It gives users the ability to search, query and evaluate a variety of real estate data sources in one easy to use platform. Enjoy the benefits of our cloud based mapping solution without having to purchase any desktop software.
LanDiscover Features included with all subscription levels
- Access to current nationwide aerial coverage, including Landiscor’s most recent flight
- Nationwide Retailer Locations and logos for Big Box, Fast Food, Pharmacy and Grocery
- Parcel boundaries with APN, site address, acreage, year built and subdivision
- Admin boundaries include Streets, General Points of Interest, Zip Codes, Cities, Counties and States
- Census Tracts, Groups and Blocks
- Measure tools to determine distance and area
- Graphics tools to draw lines, circles, polygons, add logos, text labels and symbols
- Create your own graphics layers for different projects
- Search by Address, Intersection, Landmark, City, Zip, Latitude/Longitude
- Ability to export .jpg and .bmp files based on screen extents
- Advanced printing functionality for 8.5x11, 11x17 or 17x22
- Create customized PDF files that include your company logo
- Search and filter data layers to narrow the results list
- Initial online training session, unlimited technical support and personal customer service
- Option to pay in advance at a discounted rate or pay monthly by credit card
- Nationwide Demographics layer categorized by Census Group. Users have the ability to change the shading of the aerial map based on more than 40 demographic variables such as population, income, age, etc...
- Access to a separate demographic website to run unlimited radius ring reports around a site anywhere in the US. Users can select up to 3 rings and export the reports in PDF or CSV format
- Nationwide Traffic Count Data that includes Published Counts from more than 6,000 agencies and Current Estimates for both large cities and smaller rural locations
- Add up to 5 additional retailers as custom layers with logos identifying their locations
- Includes all features listed above, PLUS the following:
- Major Shopping Center data with name, anchor tenants, GLA (size), city, zip code, design type and year built for all retail properties nationwide over 200,000 square feet. Canada shopping center data available upon request.
- Add up to 20 additional retailers as custom layers with their logo identifying their locations
- Add up to 10 custom data layers with your company's proprietary information for use as an internal database. Files can be provided as excel spreadsheets, kmz/kml, .shp, .tab, MID/MIF or .dbf files
- Examples of custom layers include: retail, office, industrial and land listings, current stores, potential new sites, competitors, development projects, real estate investment portfolio, recent transactions, market and submarket boundaries, etc...
- Allows you to easily access and share valuable GIS data throughout your organization