7 New Features NOW AVAILABLE in PhotoMapper 7
Please contact us today for information on how to receive this FREE upgrade to our popular desktop software.
The Most Comprehensive Aerial Mapping Software: PhotoMapper Desktop Software
PhotoMapper is an extremely fast, easy-to-use and powerful desktop aerial mapping software program that allows you to quickly view aerial or satellite imagery. It includes graphics/measuring tools and GIS data layers that give users of the aerial mapping software the ability to research their market and create customized databases and first-class marketing materials.
Landiscor is proud to be the exclusive provider for all sales and technical support of PhotoMapper. Though the popular aerial software was originally developed by AirPhotoUSA in the late 1990’s and discontinued as a product offering by DigitalGlobe on December 31, 2008 our technical team has improved upon the aerial mapping software and become the industry’s leading experts.
Companies that have used PhotoMapper and the MapHandler plug-ins for ArcGIS and MapInfo will continue to have access to these fast and powerful aerial mapping software applications. Moreover, to ensure complete compatability and efficiency, all Landiscor and DigitalGlobe imagery is available in PhotoMapper format so that there is never a need to go between another aerial software and PhotoMapper. Finally, Landiscor also has the ability to convert your custom imagery and data layers into PhotoMapper format to ensure that you or your GIS analyst can easily display any and all information that will be necessary. Often real estate and engineering firms will use this aerial mapping software to display data that is unique to a single project site or parcel of land. Whatever the need or industry, find out if PhotoMapper and Landiscor’s aerial software technicians can help you process the visual information you need with the following features.Features
• Fastest Aerial Interface Available
• Optimized for display speed and network efficiency
• GIS compatible with ArcGIS and MapInfo
• Find location by address, intersection, zip code or city
• Draw Tools - add text, symbols, regions, logos
• Measure Tool - measure distance and area in any unit
• Auto label streets, cities, counties and more
• Import SHP, MID/MIF and DXF files
• Export GeoTIFF, JPG or BMP files
• Print your map view or print from a layout window to add insets
• Hotlink Tool - add any type of file to link to symbols or shapes on your map
• Standard Layers include Local Roads, Major roads, Highways, Freeways, Zip Codes, Cities and Counties
Data Overlays Available in PhotoMapper*
• Parcels and Zoning
• Retail, Active/Future Housing, Apartments, Office and Industrial
• Unique Regional Data
• PLSS Township, Range and Section Data
• Contour Lines and Photo Date Layer